Main My profile Registration Log out Login
SG-10 Website
Tuesday
11:01 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginRegistrationMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bahamut8591  
Forum » Community Conceptions » Fan Fiction » Stargate: SG-10 (Ep.1 First Encounter)
Stargate: SG-10
bahamut8591Date: Tuesday, 23/November/2010, 11:33 PM | Message # 1
SL Commander
Group: Community Leader
Awards: 0
When Earth heard about the Orici and that the command leader of the Ori army, Yorik, had captured earths best warriors, they dispatched the earth vessel, USS Bahamut, to save them. The USS Bahamut was the newest of Earths defence. With the leader of SG-10, bahamut8591, as commander, things seem to be okay.

However, on their way to save earths warriors, they were told by Stargate Command that Yorik's Ori motherships are more advanced than they knew. the team also got intelligence that Yorik and his army knew SG-10 was on their way to save their teammates. What they didn't know was that this new ship was equipped with a more powerful weaponry and defence that was made with Asgard, Ancient, and Earth technology. The Ori also did not know that they had upgraded the F-302s with energy based weaponry.

When they dropped out of hyperspace, the ori were already waiting for them. the Ori ships immediately started firring at the Bahamut. they managed to get the Shields up before they beam weapon hit. The Bahamut first started firing at one of the ships after 4 shots. the second ship was soon to follow. they were able to get close enough to the planet to send puddle jumpers to save the people. they also sent F-302s over to help defend then on the planet.

When they got to the planet the Ori warriors started shooting their staff weapons at the fighters. as the Ori army was distracted, the cloaked puddle jumpers were able to get close enough to the prisoners to help defend them so they can be saved. The SG-10 members had started to fight, they threw weapons to the prisoners so they could help out. SG-10 was able to get almost all of the prisoners saved. Replicator was about 30 feet away from one of the puddle jumpers when he was shot in the head by a staff blast. He was not the only person who did not make it, Docfate, one of the rescue members was also shot and killed.

The Puddle Jumpers managed to get of the ground and had started making their way back to the Bahamut. Meanwhile, in space, the Bahamut was fighting the last 2 Ori ships when their shields had fallen down to almost 30% when the puddle jumpers reported saying that they had rescued the prisoners and were on their way back. The Bahamut crew knew they had to take out at least one more ship in order to make it out alive. Just before the puddle jumps and the F-302 made it on board, they managed to destroy the 3rd ship.

however, the Bahamuts Shields were about to collapse. the puddle jumpers and the F-302s made it on board the ship just after the 3rd ori ship was destroyed. They jumped into hyperspace as the 4th ship was firing their beam weapon at them. They had analyzed the data from the battle and found out that the orici was still alive along with Yorik and his officers.

HooverDate: Wednesday, 24/November/2010, 8:40 PM | Message # 2
Recruitement Officer
Group: Community Officer
Awards: 1
OH the grammatical horror!

oh well, at least I didn't die. I call some cool character later (at least better than kegeen).

Die orici die

"what is an Oprah?"- Teal'c

Message edited by Hoover - Wednesday, 24/November/2010, 8:43 PM

bahamut8591Date: Wednesday, 24/November/2010, 9:07 PM | Message # 3
SL Commander
Group: Community Leader
i am going to make the next episode soon

DecusDate: Friday, 26/November/2010, 0:59 AM | Message # 4
Head of Rift: Planes of Telera
Group: Division Leader
nice, if i have to die i want it to be a final epic last stand to save the rest of you, also i would request that i have a sword of some kind... that is all:P

Forum » Community Conceptions » Fan Fiction » Stargate: SG-10 (Ep.1 First Encounter)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright © 2010-2024 SG-10, SG-10 Clan, SG-10 Gaming Community. All Rights Reserved.