Main My profile Registration Log out Login
SG-10 Website
Friday
1:00 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginRegistrationMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bahamut8591, Hoover  
Forum » News and Announcements » SG-10 News and Announcements » Application Template
Application Template
bahamut8591Date: Sunday, 14/November/2010, 8:37 PM | Message # 1
SL Commander
Group: Community Leader
Awards: 0
There are now minimum clan requirements, these do not apply retroactively.

Requirements

* Teamspeak 3
* A microphone (not required, but get on TS even if you dont ahve one)
* Be familiar with the the SG-10 rules and regulations. (SG-10 Rules and Regulations)

Suggestions

* Don't have a stupid name (nothing offensive).
* get to know the clan members on TS or in the forums after you post an app. (Hoover is the Recruitment Officer)
* The SGR General TS server is ts.replayirc.com, port 9987 (use this one)
* The SG-10 TS server is 173.31.237.194 port 9987 (Offline)

Application Template

Timezone:
Steam username (if you have one):
Games you play (see our games list for some ideas)

Post your application as a reply to this thread.

soulDate: Friday, 21/January/2011, 10:59 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Clan Member
soul
games
GenesisAD
Legend of Martial Arts
loong
Divine Souls
savag 2
love any fps
thats all i can think of

bahamut8591Date: Wednesday, 26/January/2011, 6:56 PM | Message # 3
SL Commander
hey soule i am going to go ahead and add you to the clan ok?

OrgconDate: Tuesday, 01/February/2011, 9:19 PM | Message # 4
Staff Sergeant
Group: Clan Member
You said on the SGU Clan forum you were wondering if anyone wanted to join. Well here I am :P

UserName/IngameName/SteamAccount/OldbandName: Orgcon (nobody else on the face of this earth has this name but me!)

TimeZone: GMT or (0)

Well no one has seen or spoken to Colonel Young since before chrimble and Dafish left for the WTF clan but I'm not even sure their going any more sad (I've been helping DaFish with his game he's making, which is looking just as good as SGR and its on the UT3 engine) And the rest of SGU disapeared, Fryer is off playing Global Agenda and I havent spoken to the others in a while so it was just lonely old SG-Me on the last day of SGR.

I was just thinking about joining this clan when I came here for a quick peek and noitced a 'Breach' Subforum (still empty as of yet but its early days). I just bought 'Breach' today and its a pretty good game. Well recomended.

I don't have a headset or a mic, but I'll probably end up buying one in the future if needs be.

List of games.

GTA IV/EFLC
HL2:DM
Team Fortress2
Breach
F.E.A.R. Combat
Stargate: The Last Stand
Stargate: No Limits (beta release Feb 06 2011)

Everbody and their grannys are going to be playing S.N.L. when it gets released on Sunday.

So yeah. I wish to join. :P

Message edited by Orgcon - Tuesday, 01/February/2011, 9:25 PM

bahamut8591Date: Tuesday, 01/February/2011, 10:09 PM | Message # 5
SL Commander
Quote (Orgcon)
You said on the SGU Clan forum you were wondering if anyone wanted to join. Well here I am :P

UserName/IngameName/SteamAccount/OldbandName: Orgcon (nobody else on the face of this earth has this name but me!)

TimeZone: GMT or (0)

Well no one has seen or spoken to Colonel Young since before chrimble and Dafish left for the WTF clan but I'm not even sure their going any more sad (I've been helping DaFish with his game he's making, which is looking just as good as SGR and its on the UT3 engine) And the rest of SGU disapeared, Fryer is off playing Global Agenda and I havent spoken to the others in a while so it was just lonely old SG-Me on the last day of SGR.

I was just thinking about joining this clan when I came here for a quick peek and noitced a 'Breach' Subforum (still empty as of yet but its early days). I just bought 'Breach' today and its a pretty good game. Well recomended.

I don't have a headset or a mic, but I'll probably end up buying one in the future if needs be.

List of games.

GTA IV/EFLC
HL2:DM
Team Fortress2
Breach
F.E.A.R. Combat
Stargate: The Last Stand
Stargate: No Limits (beta release Feb 06 2011)

Everbody and their grannys are going to be playing S.N.L. when it gets released on Sunday.

So yeah. I wish to join. :P

Well I will change your status to Member of SG-10

Also i see that there are games that you are going to be playing and we dont have a forum for them so i will add those too for you

the forums have been quiet for a good amount of time but i am trying to get members and other people to start using them because this will be one of the best ways to contact each other

if there is anything you need just message me and i will reply almost immedietely

HooverDate: Tuesday, 01/February/2011, 11:41 PM | Message # 6
Recruitement Officer
Group: Community Officer
Awards: 1
Welcome to the the clan Orgcon and Soul. would have replied sooner but Baha keeps adding people to the clan without even telling me - and I'm the recruitment officer =|. Welcome to the clan both of you. Teamspeak is not required, but it is always nice to be able to chat with you (TS.replayirc.com port 9987). Breach is awesome - hope to see you in-game Orgcon. looking forward to SGNL. anyways, great so see you guys joined the clan, cant wait to see you around.

"what is an Oprah?"- Teal'c

Forum » News and Announcements » SG-10 News and Announcements » Application Template
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright © 2010-2024 SG-10, SG-10 Clan, SG-10 Gaming Community. All Rights Reserved.