Main My profile Registration Log out Login
SG-10 Website
Saturday
5:08 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginRegistrationMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » MMORPG's » League of Legends » League Of Legends (League Of Legends)
League Of Legends
Asrts101Date: Friday, 04/March/2011, 4:33 AM | Message # 1
Graphic Arts Officer
Group: Community Officer
Awards: 0
League of Legends is the first stand alone commercial ‘Aeon of Strife’ type MMO to be released. The game was designed as a successor to the popular Warcraft 3 map “Defense of the Ancients” (DotA) and involves two teams fighting against each other with each player controlling one of the game’s many champions. Each game, or round, is an individual session, but players are rewarded with special experience points for winning a round which can be used outside of individual matches. League of Legends is largely a team-oriented game, so try to get along with teammates, as the game is much more enjoyable when a team mates have good synergy.

Publisher: Riot Games
Playerbase: High
Graphics: High Quality
Type: MMO
EXP Rate: Medium
PvP: N/A
Filesize: ~1300 MB

Pros: +Many playable heroes (60+). +Varied gameplay. +Unique mix of strategy and RPG elements. +Each match feels genuinely different. +Great interface. +Good tutorial.

Cons: -Poor lobby interface. -Too ‘team oriented’ (One bad player or leaver can ruin a match). -Very difficult to ‘master’. -Game won’t appeal to everyone.

bahamut8591Date: Friday, 04/March/2011, 12:17 PM | Message # 2
SL Commander
Group: Community Leader
Awards: 0
you know i have the game...i just havent got on it yet...ill have to try it out later

Forum » MMORPG's » League of Legends » League Of Legends (League Of Legends)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright © 2010-2024 SG-10, SG-10 Clan, SG-10 Gaming Community. All Rights Reserved.